Sunday, November 8, 2009

3 months old

My blogging juices are dried up, much like my quilting juice! I started a quilt for Levi many months ago. Just a couple of weeks ago, I finally got all the quilting done on it. Now it sits, waiting for me to sew the boarder on. Boarders are tough for me anyway ... and I am wanting to put a satin boarder on this one, so I am scared of it! Anyway... I will be tackling it soon. I want him to have it before he turns a year old! :)

By the way ... Last Monday he celebrated his 3 month birthday. We went the day before and got pictures of him taken. He did really well. He smiled pretty for the camera and we bought way too many pictures. I'm sure you'll be getting one in your Christmas card!

Levi is still sleeping through the night, most nights. He seems to be well adjusted to day care. Most of the time, he comes home in a good mood & he is always good for Daddy in the mornings.

He was a little m&m for Halloween! Thanks Aunt Tammie for the outfit. He looked just too cute. We didn't take him trick or treating even though Joey wanted to stock up on some candy. Maybe next year.

Levi went to his first birthday party yesterday. It was his buddy Ian's 1st birthday. Levi's timing was such that he was eating when Ian was doing the cake thing so he missed it - but we all had a great time. Mrs Bethany & Mr John (Ians parents) are great people and we always enjoy their company. Levi got Ian a Tow Mater truck that says "well dag gum!"... it was a hit! :)

Here's a smattering of pictures over the last couple of weeks.







We love and miss all of you!


No comments: