Thursday, October 1, 2009

How YOU doin?

This is our little man --- propped up on the sofa. He is growing and growing every day. I must take a dozen pictures with my phone everyday.

Tomorrow is Levi's 2 month birthday. It's crazy to think about how quickly the time has flown by. I'll be going back to work next week - so my Momma (Grannie Faye) is coming in to town to watch him for a week. This way, we don't have to leave him at day care so soon. When he does get to day care he will be 10 weeks old. I have worries about them not paying enough attention to him, but there are plenty of adults out there that grew up in day care and they are functioning just fine (I think!).

We go for Levi's 2 month check up on Monday. They will be giving him some of his shots then. I have some anxiety about that, but I'm sure all will be fine. I will be working from home that day, so that I can help my Momma if he is a little fussy. Wouldn't want her first day home alone with him to be a rough one.

Sunday is mine & Joey's (proper English - I don't know...) 1 year wedding anniversary. We plan on going to dinner. I feel so blessed to have found this wonderful man to spend my life with and to be raising our son with. God put us together and I am thankful for that. I look forward to each day with the two wonderful men in my life. I look forward to seeing how Levi turns out ... he has a great role model in his Daddy for how to see life in a positive light, how to love & and how to live.

Levi is waking up now - from a little mini nap (wish they were longer). I must be going.

Love and Kisses to all in Pensacola. We miss you ... wish you could see this little man sooner. I think we will be making it back home to Pensacola in the Spring time.

1 comment:

John and Bethany said...

The shots are worse for you then they will be for him. It is tough, but if you can, plan on breastfeeding him after the shots. This helped Ian calm down, and it might work for Levi. He is a little charmer. I love the picture. All the Day Care workers will fall in love with him and not be able to stop paying attension to him - I wouldn't worry. Can't wait to see you all again.