Sunday, October 11, 2009

1st Anniversary, Grannie Faye visit & 1st day at day care

Hello All,

Joey & I celebrated our 1st year anniversary last Sunday (10/4). Joey wore his wedding shirt... I couldn't fit in my wedding dress ... maybe next year. We went to Bonefish Grill and had a fabulous dinner. It was nice to be able to talk to each other without any interruption. We talked about the past year and our future. We can't wait to see what is in store for us!


Grannie Faye was in town this past week and it was a great visit. She did an excellent job watching her grandson while I went back to work for the first time. This really helped to ease my anxiety about leaving him! I don't know how she did it, but she managed to take excellent care of Levi & spruce up our house quite a bit! (Thanks Grannie Faye)

My first week at work wasn't terrible. I still have way too many emails in my inbox (over 500), but I will manage to catch up soon.

Joey put little Levi in his walker for the first time the other day ... It is still too big for him, but it was very cute...


Since we had someone in the house with us, we decided it was time to get a "family photo" ... Grannie Faye did an excellent job... Here's just one.



Now tomorrow is a different story. Tomorrow, Levi goes to stay with strangers for the first time. I shouldn't say strangers... He'll be staying at a day care not far from our house. We spent today getting all the supplies he'll need together. Joey will be dropping him off in the morning & I will be picking him up. Levi wrote a little note to the daycare workers to let them know what his "routine" is like. Hope they take good care of him!

We love all of y'all. Levi is stirring & hungry, so I must go...

Love, love, love

2 comments:

John and Bethany said...

Such a beautiful family. Happy Anniversary! I'll say little prayers for your little man today, and for his Momma. He'll be loved on more than he can handle!

Pamela said...

Hi - just wanted to say that I love the family photos and everyone looks beautiful and happy. God will watch over baby Levi during the day! LOVE the car walker!