Thursday, October 23, 2008

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Bethany... I am to name 7 of my quirks...

I thought all day about this trying to figure out what my quirks are... Here they are - several of them are food related. For my family back in Pensacola - I am sure they remember all to well how picky of an eater I was growing up!

1. I put french fries in my chocolate milk shakes, I love plain lays potato chips crunched up in chocolate ice cream & finally ... I put french fries on my hamburgers (I learned all of these from my momma!!!)

2. I snap with the wrong finger. I never knew that it was wrong, but Joey pointed it out. I snap with my ring finger & he says you are supposed to use your middle finger. I was just on the phone with my momma & told her which finger I snapped with & she said "yep, that's wrong!" I never knew! :)

3. The pupil in my left eye is off center! I was born this way & no - it doesn't affect my vision.

4. At a very early age, I learned to say my alphabet backwards! ---Hazards of an only child.

5. I love brownies & I love pecans, but I do not like pecans in my brownies!

6. I will not eat anything off the bone ... No chicken, steak, ribs, pork chops.... all have to be boneless. I don't really even like knowing that it had been on a bone!

7. I have the hardest time driving home from work without calling my Momma, Grannie or Joey. I would say that 9 days out of 10, I call one of them for my drive home. I am one of those people make other people crazy - driving and talking on the cell phone!

I would love to tag some people now, but I don't really know any people on blogspot. :(

No comments: