Sunday, October 12, 2008

Chili worth Blogging about!

Hey Y'all -- well we had a nice relaxing weekend. It was very cool out - Don't think it got above 48 degrees. Definitely Fall here in Denver!!! With the busy weekend we had last weekend (getting married & all) and the busy week, we decided it was time for some down time. We didn't leave the house all weekend.(y'all quit thinking that way!) !!

Joey made some awesome chili --- I mean it was delicious!!! I made a little rice (cause that's how I like it) and cornbread. Yummy!!!
By the way --- Both the Gators and the Buccaneers won this weekend!!!!
Miss all y'all back home!!! Much love -- Joey & Lacey!


1 comment:

John and Bethany said...

Ok, the chili sounds amazing. It was the perfect weekend to lay low. I'm so happy for you both. I wanted to thank you again for being there to celebrate Baby Simpson on Thursday. We can't wait for him to make his arrival! Blessings to you both for your marriage.