Monday, August 3, 2009

WOW!!!! our new member of team Hardwick!! Levi George.






Our little man was born on 8/2/09 at 7:00pm and he was 7lbs 11oz and 21in long. Lacey is so awesome!! She handled the whole thing very well. I am so proud and Lucky to have a great woman like her. (Levi is too)

I only have a few minutes to put this up because I just ran home to get it ready, and pick up a few things.

Lacey and Levi are resting good and are doing great.

We are at Rose Hospital in Denver, Co room # 358 on the 3rd floor. We will be coming home I think Tuesday evening.

Well I am going to get back to the Hospital. We will put up some more when we get a chance.

Thanks for all your well wishes and prayers!!

2 comments:

John and Bethany said...

I love him. He's the cutest baby born in 2009 :) I hope you are rested and ready to come home. It's an all new adventure. Get sleep, take care of each other, enjoy the time. It's a little like your brain doesn't fully function for a few months, but you'll never get it back so take a deep breath everyday. I know you two are going to be the best Mommy and Daddy!

Tammy R said...

Congratulations to you both!! I love the pictures. He looks adorable and precious. Mister Levi is off to a great start.